Five RBI Day For Kyle Seals The Deal In Tygers U10’S Victory Over Crusaders
- Kyle would not be denied at the plate when runners were on base on Saturday, driving in five on three hits to lead Tygers U10 past Crusaders 14-5 on Saturday. Kyle drove in runs on a double in the first, a double in the second, and a double in the third.
- Tygers U10 grabbed an early lead. Tygers U10 scored on a double by Alexio, a double by Kyle, a walk by Natasha, and a groundout by Rourke in the first inning.
- Tygers U10 put up seven runs in the third inning. The rally was led by singles by Willo, Camron, and Rourke, a home run by Ethan, a groundout by Natasha, and a double by Kyle.
- Alexio got the start for Tygers U10. They lasted one inning, allowing zero hits and one run.
- PlayerA toed the rubber for Crusaders. They allowed three hits and five runs. PlayerB and PlayerC entered the game from the bullpen, throwing one and two-thirds innings and one-third of an inning respectively.
- Tygers U10 smacked one home run on the day. Ethan had a four bagger in the third inning.
- Tygers U10 racked up 15 hits on the day. Alexio, Kyle, Tyler, and Camron each collected multiple hits for Tygers U10. Tyler, Kyle, and Alexio each managed three hits to lead Tygers U10.